Stars

On: Wednesday, June 23, 2010


Sailing out to the middle of nowhere feeling directionless,
Every single minute passes with extreme slowness.
Carrying me further into the pitch black of darkness,
With the stars as my only company besides loneliness.

Wishing i could tell you a fairytale or a folklore,
Thinking bout anything that could ease this sore.
Cause Tonight i miss you more than the nights before,
Missing you from my heart right down to the core.

Yellowman must have took a plunge into the water,
Musta fell off the ship when there was a big waver.
The cold wind blowing causes an involuntary shiver,
The only way to reach you is a message in a bottle i can't deliver.

I gaze upon the stars trying to find a straight line,
The one that will lead me to the direction you recline.
I remember how your eyes twinkle when you look into mine,
How they shine so beautifully that nothing could be more fine.

If some words i say might make you cry,
I will replace them with those that makes you fly.
Cause to me you're like those stars in the sky,
Can't say how much i adore you because i'm shy.

And tonight i'm left with thoughts i couldn't express,
But don't you worry i don't feel one bit of depress.
Cause in the midst of all the clutter and the mess,
I found you in my heart shining like a star no less. =)
.

0 comments on "Stars"