Spiral

On: Tuesday, October 5, 2010


What's going on right this moment?
Another wrong turn that adds displacement.
Deviating from ideal deviating from my element,
I'm not liking this the situation is not clement.

Life's been a real downward spiral of late,
Maybe i've played into the hands of fate.
It's not the cards laid out for me that i hate,
But rather the simple things i'm unable to sate.

I thought i was out of it but it seems like i was wrong,
If i continue this falling then my doomsday won't be long.
Words are easy to say but i can't always be strong,
Gotta get a grip and find somewhere i belong.

Another year is passing by and i haven't found my way,
Living in the present and hoping for a better day.
Like a lost needle beneath a stack of hay,
Sometimes i just need to loose myself in a fray.

Loosing control in an uncontrolled spiral,
This path of destruction is almost viral.
What are the chances of my awkward survival,
I wanna wake up and not be in denial.

I was wondering maybe,
If you could be the one that saves me?
The one that spirals me into the light i cannot see,
The one that makes me the person i should be.

.

0 comments on "Spiral"