Megamac

On: Saturday, April 24, 2010


Megamac is great but she is better,
A bit more petite but much more slender.
I spelled her name wrongly but it doesn't matter,
Cuz right in my mind i can remember every letter.

I'm not a poet and i'm definitely no writer,
But something about her really makes my brain flutter.
She said she ain't cheesy she's just butter,
But all i know is that she bowls down the gutter.

She's like the sudden red light on a smooth flowing street,
Keeping my mind on the edge and always on my feet.
Walks like an angel when the morning bird tweet,
Karate like a marshall in the Japan navy fleet.

I'm distracted by her owh how can i be not,
Like a whirlwind hurricane she messed me up a lot.
My brain can't think well and i suspect a big clot,
Without her around i'm very much a robot.

How in the world she has so many jellybeans of mine?
Few meters long if you were to put them in a line.
Some things about her mere words couldn't define,
Maybe i'll understand better if she's willing to dine.

Perhaps one day we could have Megamac together,
Or maybe even a few random outings just for supper.
The destination you choose it could be wherever,
With you as my company i could go with... whatever. =)


___________________________________________________________________

p/s:

The ending kinda sucks cause i can't be too cheesy,
Cheesy is for her boybands that makes her goes dizzy.
Still i gotta say she's like an ice cream with a cherry,
Every time i see her my heart's just full of smiley.



*

0 comments on "Megamac"