It's Complicated, Stranger. I know.

On: Monday, April 26, 2010


Hello stranger the one with the smile,
I wonder where you hid it all this while.
If there ever were moments i wish to compile,
With you around i think i will need a file.
I'm holding a map but i want to be lost,
Wanna be in your sight no matter the cost.
The warmth you radiate and the chill of your frost,
Both traits of you that will never exhaust.
I heard your ringtone and it just sounded so sad,
I always wonder if you've been through something bad.
I don't wanna know cuz it's not something i had,
As long as you smile then for that i'm glad.

Maybe an old flame still burns on a candle,
Stowed away somewhere in your heart's cradle.
Every new guy fears a girl's first love tale,
He'd probably rather go poke himself with a needle.

But heck, somethings might just be worth the fighting,
And whoever said it's the same category i'd be competing?
If he's an old burning candle then i'll be your new LED lighting,
And obviously we know who the other would be out shining.

Alpha male complex and Bloated ego speaking otherwise,
All i want for you is sugar spice and everything nice.
It's your heart that matters most to be precise,
If i'm just a supergluer then being the best supergluer will suffice..


*

0 comments on "It's Complicated, Stranger. I know."