Monday's Coke

On: Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It was a mundane monday when the message arrived,
Something so random it made me surprised.
Took me a moment before i got it derived,
And it turns out to be a real blessing disguised.

Grin, why do i keep grinning to myself
?
It's as if some weird phenomena presented itself,
Such as the appearance of a christmas elf.
There's no explanation cuz all logic's on the shelf.

Scent, of her hair when she enters the car,
Melts a part of me even from afar.
With her ways to outwitt me she raises the bar,
Looks like i gotta do some homework to be on par.

Smile, the very thing about her that leaves me defenseless.
Packs enough power to knock me senseless.
But i'll do what i can even if i'm hopeless,
To hold on to these moments so priceless.

Sweet, monday's coke was sweeter than usual,
A feeling so warm and at the same time so casual.
If I somehow forget everything in the universe so colossal,
The lingering taste of monday's coke will still remind me why you're special.

.

0 comments on "Monday's Coke"